l

September 4, 2011

September mourn .....

It's September already.
Where did August go to?
What happened to summer?

The days are getting shorter ....
The nights are getting cooler ....

So many things are happening this fall ....
I hope I have the energy for it all!

Little Man has a new counselor, and it seems to be going well.
He's responding well to the new treatment plan we have in place and
he just started a new medication, so we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Boy Genius had his first job interview, but sadly, he didn't get the job.
It's not easy for a teen to get a job when they have to compete with folks my age.
It's entry level, but when there's no other jobs?
Yeah, you take what you can get.
He's still trying .....
and THAT is what matters!

Me? Well, another year has come and gone.
I must say that I am not finding the whole menopausal 40's woman thing to be fun.
In fact, it sucks.

I've had a couple things come up in my "routine" exams, so now 
I go from test to test to test ....
Someday there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.
I just wish it were now.
I know that's not how it works .... just frustrated.

I'm kinda looking forward to getting back into a routine ....
I feel kinda 'lost' without one.

Well, I hope y'all enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend.
I know I'm doing my best to soak up the the last of summer.

Be safe ....

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9/4/11, 9:14 PM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

as much as i love autumn, the end of summer is always bittersweet...

here's hoping things settle out for you and the clan soon. routine can really provide a nice foundation, can't it?

 
At 9/5/11, 11:28 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

I agree about being lost without routine so I suggest you make that your mantra as you head into fall. (which is my favorite season) You get those amazing colors; here we just get pine needles.

Enjoy today, no laboring please, and remember to take care of yourself because I know you take care of a lot of other people first. xoxo

 
At 9/9/11, 10:17 AM , Blogger Walker said...

Summer scorched by so fast i barely got my parka put away.
I hope all those thing that came up get taken care of quickly.
I like routine especially when it means i get the house back for a little longer.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?