l

October 20, 2006

Watch out bitches ......


The Office Goddess (ME) is back!!!!!!!!!
I'd say it sucks, but it doesn't.
I found a nice lil' mom & pop construction co. that needed a handy, dandy, well-versed in all aspects of Accounting/Workmans Comp/Payroll/Administrative/Human Resources/Anything and everything that comes up in the course of daily operations Gal.
That's me.
Unfortunately, the woman they had in there before me had NO F'N CLUE as to how to do what she was hired to do. What I now do. So, I have spent the better part of the last week or so attempting to clean up her fuck-ups.
Yippy fucking skippy.
Anywho, I just wanted to y'all know what's going on in my little corner of the world.
I know you don't really give a fuck, but humor me, mmmkay????
Thankyousomuch!

For your Friday, I leave you with this:

"Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence. Wherever a man separates from the multitude and goes his own way, there is a fork in the road, though the travelers along the highway see only a gap in the paling."
~ Henry David Thoreau


Happy weekend y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?