l

November 6, 2006

Random Reflections .....

I started posting on this blog somewhere about 1 1/2 years ago.
Mostly as therapy.

However, I suddenly "met" many intelligent, witty, honest, down-to-earth, and oh yes .... VERY talented people.
Some of these wonderfully talented individuals have left Cyberville, and I miss them greatly.

I myself have not always been a faithful poster, and for that I apologize.
Personally, I just feel that I am a lousy writer and that my life is boring.
(Not looking for sympathy, so DO NOT repsond to my little boo-hooing.)

After having lurked, and read soooo many wonderful blogs, I know my talent does NOT lie in writing the "next great American novel".
Not that I have ever had such aspirations mind you, but one does like to dream from time to time.

Where was I???
Oh yeah ...
I'm not leaving, just reflecting.
I have no idea where I'm going with this, so I'll just leave you with this:


" ....... Open up your mind and then open up your heart
And you will see that you and me aren't very far apart ...... "

~ Blessid Union of Souls "I Believe"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?