l

December 26, 2006

Miscellaneous shit

~ Things heard 'round MY house this holiday season:

"licking the sheep's butt isn't the same as licking the ducks butt"


"Mmmmm .... that was a yummy one honey; all soft, squishy and juicy"


"WOW! This reindeer poop tastes like coke!"


"You CAN'T slide on the carpet riding that .... you'll put a hole in it and get the carpet all wet!"

Welcome to my world.



~ The first day back to work after a 4-day holiday weekend sucks donkey balls



~ For shits & giggles, Mother Nature decided to hand some of us here in The Sunshine State some tornadoes for Christmas. Yep, bitches followed the same path as hurricane Charley did 2 years ago.
Again, I was spared from any damage.



I hope to hell my guardian angel is getting paid double time for this.



~ Did y'all get what you wanted? What you needed?
I did.
I asked that my boys be healthy and happy.
They are.


May the spirit of the season be with you and yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?