l

November 15, 2006

Mothers & Daughters ......

I received an email from a friend of mine that I hadn't heard from in awhile.
She was saying that her Mother had been down for a visit, and while she was here,
told her that she didn't deserve her husband, and that her marriage was a mistake.
This was after she had told my friends sister that she was an unkept, frumpy, overweight(she's PREGNANT!) girl who is too selfish to be a real mom, and that if her husband wasn't having an affair already should maybe he should do so.

Exfuckingcuse ME???????

Oh yeah, did I mention that she said all this to her daughters in FRONT of their husbands???
Yeah .....
BITCH!!!!

Over the years I have heard many female friends bitch about how their Moms are a big 'ol pain in the ass. They nag, they complain, they find fault, criticize and generally stick their noses where they don't belong. Moms have no respect for their feelings, and don't give them credit for much of anything.
Yeah, i've heard these complaints (and others) from MANY female friends.

I can't relate.
I lost my Mom when I was 10.
My Dad would NEVER, and I mean fucking EVER say something like that to me.
He wouldn't.

The whole Mother/Daughter dynamic fascinates me.
I miss what I've never experienced, yet am shocked by the relationships that many mothers & daughters have.
Is that shit normal???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?