l

November 9, 2006

ChrismaHanaKwanzika

Why is it that I can think of Christmas presents for everyfucking person under the moon, but for the life of me, can't seem to find anything that I WANT????
Anyone????

Yeah ....... I got nothing.
It sure is fucking annoying.

In other news, did everyone see that Wal-Mart, the 5th dimension of HELL, is "bringing back" Christmas????!!!!
Hmmm ......
Well, THANK ZEUS that Sam Walton was "around" to get us through these oh-so-politically-correct times!
I, for one, feel soooooooo much better.
Don't you?

Uh huh ...

Happy ChrismaHanaKwanzika indeed ......



*side note: Only 45 shopping days left!


**UPDATE**

I found what I want for Christmas ......




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?