l

January 28, 2008

Monday musings ...

My stubborn little man ..... the almost 3 year old, has been fighting me for months on any sort of transition from "baby" to big-boy" .... sucking a thumb, refusing milk from anything other than a bottle, toilet training, etc.
He's a tenacious little bugger, and it has been a grand battle of wills.
Naturally, mine is stronger.
Or so I keep telling myself.
So imagine my shock and awe when he decides, all on his own to announce to all in the house that he needs to use the potty and go pee pee.
Imagine further my surprise when not only did he pee, he pooped as well!
Now, i'm sure that this all quite FASCINATING to you all, but seriously, I am THRILLED! (Do you know how much diapers cost?)

In other news, still no job, but the prospects have been looking up.
I won't say anymore as it's still a bit premature, but I'm not nearly as depressed about the whole employment situation as I was.
Oh yeah, the bad news ..... my ex-boss didn't ask for the phone back, but has instead had it shut off.
Fabulous, right?!
Assclown.

In a few weeks, my other baby, Boy Genius, turns 13. A teenager.
It seems like yesterday I found out I was pregnant with the little crumb-grubber, and now? Well, he's as tall as I am, and as much a smart-ass.
*sigh*
I'm so proud.

Alright.
Well, I wish I had more interesting shit to write about, and I'm sure if I dredged the far recesses of my feeble mind I could, but I just can't be arsed.
It's a nice chilly day ..... 57 (13c), and all I really want to do is curl up with my boys and have a 'nuggle.
In fact .... i'm headed that way now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?