l

December 29, 2007

Merry ChrismaHanaKwanzaka!

I believe that covers them all ..... but I could be wrong.
God knows I'm late.
As usual.
Which, is soooooo NOT me!
In the real world I am terminally early ..... for EVERYTHING!

My family and I decided to take an unscheduled trip to Pukesville, it's a small town located in Shitsylvania.
It was NOT a pleasant 'trip', and I am sooooo happy to be back in my 'home'!
However, that raging bitch, Aunt Flo showed up on my doorstep lastnight, at about 4am.
Normally I wouldn't mind so much, but she's in rare form this month.
I mean, I just got back from Shitsylvania, and now I have HER mess to clean up?
Not to mention how painfully demanding she's being.
Fucking bitch!
*sigh*


Anywho, I wish you all much love, joy, health, peace and happiness for 2008!
Please be safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?