l

March 6, 2008

Dispatcher Doom ....

Is back in service!
WHOOOHOOO!

I received the phone call on Tuesday morning that I got the job, and then I was also
told that i'd be starting that night!
HOLY FLEURKING SCHNITT!!!
I was a bit nervous .... I haven't been in a Comm center in 8 years ....
Butt .... it went very well, and i'm "over" my initial nervousness.

So, i'm on night shift to start .... my favorite.
I work 12 hour shifts, 2 days on, 2 days off. (6p - 6a)
I have to re-familiarize myself with a few things, but not much has changed.
Even the fact that they have already screwed around with my schedule.
I was supposed to work Tue & Wed night, but the other night shift lost their new trainee, so I was moved to the other night shift last night.
Yay me! lol
It ain't a thang.
They told me when I went in last night so I came back home and chilled with my boys.
I'll go in tonight and Friday.

So with that, i'm off to bed for a lil pillow talk before I have to get back to it.
I'll keep y'all posted on my progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?