l

August 24, 2005

Ode to a Blowjob

I kiss you soft on your warm mouth,
then work my way... heading south.
Across a forest of soft chest hair,
to beyond, and what awaits me there.
Your cock begins to stir and twitch,
"Please, oh please, my sweet lil' bitch".
My tongue is wet, my mouth is warm,
doing that for which they're born.
I lick your hardness with my lips,
quickly within, your cock slips..
You groan as I begin to suck,
anticipating the coming fuck.
My mouth and hands move with sensual motion,
pushing you further into the the orgasmic ocean.
It won't be long, this I know,
I can feel your cock is ready to blow.
Bigger, harder, starting to throb,
pulsing as my tongue flicks the knob.
Knowing that before I'm done,
you'll fill my throat with your sweet cum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?