l

August 5, 2005

56 things you could give a shit about

This is for you Lyvvie! *smooches*


56 Questions (like you REALLY care?)

UNIQUE

1. Nervous habits - I chew on my lower lip, giggle uncontrollably, rock back and forth on my feet (Just call me 'Rainman')
2. Are you double jointed - Yep
3. Can you roll your tongue - Yep. I can also curl it, make a basin out of it, and 'wave' it
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time - Sometimes
5. Can you blow spit bubbles - um, Yes.
6. Can you cross your eyes - Yep
7. Tattoos - Only 1; The Moon
8. Piercing - Just my ears
9. Do you make your bed daily - Mostly

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first - Whichever shoe I find first!
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? - But of course!
12. On the average, how much money do you carry - As little as possible. I try to only carry my debit card
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 - One earring, way up top on my left ear, and my bracelet
14. Favorite piece of clothing - I only get to choose one piece? My Red lace bra.

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it - A bit of both. I cut it a little, then I twirl it onto my fork.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam - Yep
17. Do you use extra salt on your food - Hardly ever
18. How many cereals in your cabinet - 3. Life, Cheerios, Multi-grain Cheerios (can you say BORING!!!!)
19. What's your favorite beverage - Rum or iced tea
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant - Arby's. LOVE their Beef -n- Cheddar!!!!
21. Do you cook - As little as possible. My name is not Betty Fucking Crocker!

GROOMING

22. How often do you brush your teeth - Daily
23. Hair drying method - Air-dry. It's too hot & humid to blow-dry here, and my hair would only frizz worse than it already does!
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair -Hell yeah! I may be a natural red, but I'm OLD folks! (can you say GRAY???? Lots of it!)

MANNERS

25. Do you swear - Motherfuckingcocksuckingsonofabitch!!! Um, sometimes?!
26. Do you ever spit - SPITTERS ARE QUITTERS!!!! Oh wait, sorry, I was thinking about something else *giggle, giggle*

FAVORITE

27. Animal - Tiger
28. Food - CHOCOLATE (yahuh, it IS a food!)
29. Month - October
30. Day - Wednesday
31. Cartoon - Looney Tunes (what can I say, I'm old school!)
32. Shoe brand - Right now I'm quite fond of my $3.96 flip-flops from Wal-Mart
33. Subject in school - English, Social Studies
34. Color - RED
35. Sport - FOOTBALL
36. TV shows - Sportscenter. I don't watch alot of programs. I mostly watch movies, The History Channel, Discovery, oh yeah, old 'Roseanne' re-runs
37. Thing to do in the spring - Buy LOTS of allergy medicine
38. Thing to do in the summer -Buy LOTS of sunscreen
39. Thing to do in the autumn -Sit out on the porch, go for walks
40. Thing to do in the winter - Drink. I mean, sit on the porch, go for walks ....

IN AND AROUND

41. In the CD player - Mary Chapin Carpenter "Come on, Come on", Peter Gabriel "Shaking the Tree", Adam Ant "Antics in the Forbidden Zone", Goo Goo Dolls "Gutterflower", Norah Jones "Come Away With Me".
42. Person you talk most on the phone with - Sister-in-law
43. Reading - "The Purpose Driven Life", "Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot", "There's a Wocket in My Pocket!". Piss off, childrens books count damnit!
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors - Of course I do!
45. What color is your bedroom - white/gray
46. Do you use an alarm clock - My 4 month old is all the 'alarm clock' I need, thankyou very much!
47. Window seat or aisle -If i'm traveling with the kids, aisle. If I'm by myself, window.

DUMB

48. What's your sleeping position - Side sleeper. Usually right side.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket - Must have a blanket!
50. Do you snore - So i've been told. But personally, I've never HEARD it, so I can't say yes or no.
51. Do you sleepwalk - Does stumbling to the kitchen for a bottle at 3am count??????
52. Do you talk in your sleep - Unfortunately, or fortunately (depends on who you are), I do
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals - I'm not sure if The Common Law would like to be referred to as a 'stuffed animal', but he is cute and cuddly!
54. How about with the light on - AH!!! Bright light, bright light! NO, I do not like lights on
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on - I prefer silence, but the TV stays on.
56. Last interesting person you met - The Deli clerk at Publix who didn't make me wait a bajillion years for my lunchmeat,she sliced and packaged it the way I wanted without rolling her eyes or making a big deal out of it, AND she was funny as HELL!!!!!

Wow. The last 'interesting' person I met was a clerk at a grocery store! I could have said The Boys 5th grade teacher, but honestly, I didn't find her THAT interesting. I could have also said the real estate lady I met with about a house, but again, she's NOT interesting.

Now that you've learned these oh-so-fascinating facts about ME, who's ready for the pop quiz????

Happy Friday fuckers! *smooches*

2 Comments:

At 8/5/05, 8:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

*waves tongue back* :)
Ooo my tongue wave looked very dirty... let me do it again;)

 
At 8/5/05, 12:27 PM , Blogger Chick said...

Another chocolate loving, shoe thrower...yay!

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?