l

July 21, 2005

1/2 Nekkid Thursday

Good Half Nekkid Thursday! I LOVE the idea of half nekkid body parts all over blogville!!! It feeds my voyeuristic soul!!!! Mmmmm .....
However, I have never posted such a pic.

Until today.


Here it is: my VIRGIN entry!!!!!!!!!




*Holy Fuckamoly, I used Virgin and Myself in the same sentence!!!!! BUWHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Now THAT is funny!!!!
I'd say it's been about 20 years (give or take) since I have been able to describe ANYTHING about me as being virginal!

Go ahead, laugh away ..... I know I'm a trampy, trashy, trollop!

I said laugh damnit, not fall on the floor with tears in your eyes!

Everyones a goddamn critic .......


STOP LAUGHING AND GO GET NEKKID!!!!!!!!!!!
fuckers ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?