l

September 30, 2005

Art Appreciation

These were sent to me in an email, and loved them so much I figured I would share them with y'all.
I have always wished that I could draw, paint and/or sculpt. Sadly, I do not possess the talent to do any of those things.
What I do have is great admiration, appreciation, respect and love for people who can.
Enjoy .....

Julian Beever is an English artist who's famous for his art on the pavement of England, France, Germany, USA, Australia and Belgium. It's particularity? Beever gives to his drawing ,an anamorphous, his images are drawn completely deforms which give a 3D image when viewing on the right angle.
See for yourself, it's amazing !!!












The picture below was taken on the wrong angle:


Same picture, taken at the right angle.


Pretty fucking cool huh?
Alright my lovies, I am out of here. I am headed to the coast with 'da boyz for some fishing, drinking, and relaxation.
Y'all have a Fantastically Fuck-a-licious Freaky Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?