l

September 13, 2005

A whole lotta nuthin'

Yep. That's what this post is, a whole lotta nuthin'.
Not that I don't have anything to say, I do. Plenty!
I just have to get my house in some kinda order before I lose
what little is left of my functioning grey matter.

So, apologies for the useless, waste of your time posts, but rest assured,
I AM working on some brilliant (if i do say so myself) essays regarding
our continued involvement in Iraq, more of my teen angst, and various
other works-in-progress.
Yea, I'm bad that way, I have no fewer than 20 posts started, but not quite
finished yet. Someday .....
Till then, you get this mindless drivel.

Enjoy ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?