l

April 7, 2006

The flip side of the coin ....

Not all of the past year was about loss.
My last post was about the loss of my sister-friend, and I am still coming to terms with the loss of my brother, but each day, it gets a wee bit better.

But as with all things in life, there is a flip side to that coin.
Another mirror in the face.

There have been many wonderful and joyous things that have happened this past year as well:
The Boy had straight A's on his report card. (not anymore, but still decent!)
Some very close friends were married and had a baby.
My Dad made it through his bout with pulmonary embolisms.
My SIL is CANCER FREE!!!!! (big *sigh*)
I've "met" some incredible people here in Blogville.
I'm healthy.
My "boys" are healthy.
I had another good friend get married.
I gave birth to my most precious gift ...... Poot.

There's plenty more, but I'm not going to bore you with a list.
There are still happy times to be had.
Is everyday happy? Hell no!
Am I happy everyday? Umm .... no.
I still have plenty to work on. (Like all the weight I gained whilst preggers. Shit goes on quick when you're gestational diabetic, but it sure as fuck doesn't wanna leave!)

Anywho, thankyou for all your lovely comments RE:
My Last Post.
I will probably never have the answers I seek.
Y'all have supported me, inspired me and yes, kept me sane this past year ....

THANK YOU!
*SMOOCHES*
Blaze

1 Comments:

At 4/24/07, 1:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Starter deep cycle marine batteries Fishing records county Common purchased item on shopping trips Skin care michiana

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?