l

February 2, 2006

Senseless ramblings and shit ...

1. Legal First name? Kristina (bite me, my Dad named me!)

2. Were you named after anyone? No, but Mom wanted to name me Stephanie (another ACK! No offense for the 'Stephanies' of the world, just another name that wouldn't suit me)

3. Do you wish on stars? All the time! "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, wish I may, wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight"

4. When did you last cry? Last night

5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Toss up between pastrami and corned beef

6. What is your birth date? August 28th

7. Whats your most embarrassing CD? Either Barry Manilow or Cher (shut up)

8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Fuck yeah!

9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Me??? Sarcastic??? NEVER!!!!

10. What are your nicknames? Fish (shut up), Bina, Grenelda and yes, BITCH!

11. Would you bungee jump? Already have and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT! Did I mention that I LOVED it????

12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Shoes? When I DO wear them, they're flip-flops, so um, NO!

13. Do you think that you are strong? Yes

14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate

15. Shoe Size? 8-8 1/2

16. Red or pink? RED!!!!!

17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I overanalyze and become hypercritical, mostly of myself.

18. Who do you miss most? Me.
Honestly, that's a tough one. Too many .....


19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Who says I'm even wearing any clothes??

20. What are you listening to right now? Some good old 70's funk

21. What did you eat for breakfast? Coffee

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? RED

23. What is the weather like right now? Warm and windy

24. Last person you talked to on the phone? Sister in law

25.The first things you notice about the opposite sex? Hands, eyes, butt (not in that order)

26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I LOVE her! *smooches Q*

27. Favorite Drink? Alcoholic - Rum Non-alcoholic - Sweet Tea.

28. Hair Color? RED(with way more gray than ever!lol)

29. Do you wear contacts? No. They bother the ever lovin shit out of me.

30. Favorite Food? Chocolate (it IS a food damnit!)

31. Last Movie You Watched? "Flight 93"

32. Favorite Day Of The Year? My boys b-days.

33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Well, they both make me laugh my ass off for their obvious lack of realism .... so I guess both!

34. Summer Or Winter? Winter. By FAR!!!!

35. Hugs OR Kisses? Sometimes both, sometimes neither!

36. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? um, CHOCOLATE ANYTHING!!!!

37. Living Arrangements? The Common Law, The Boy and Poot. (testosterone HELL!!)

38. What Books Are You Reading? Dr. Seuss

39. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Marvin the Martian

40.What Did You Watch Last night on TV? "Flight 93"

41. Favorite Smells? CHOCOLATE, leather, jasmine, smoke and rum

42. Favorite junk food? Fritos

43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Both

44. What's the farthest you've been from home? A 3 week tour of Eurpoe that included France, Switzerland, Holland, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg.
(Still want to go to Italy and Greece ....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?