l

March 22, 2007

Who the fuck are YOU?!

I'm not exactly sure how old I was when I first saw him, bit I remember he was my first crush that made me want to do naughty, naughty things to.
Or maybe I wanted him to do naughty things to me?
Both?

Who knows, who cares.
The man stirred a primal feeling in me, and yes, he STILL does.

Who is this man you ask?
Why, it's none other than the front man of The Who,
Roger Daltry.






Those wide, broad shoulders ...
The expanse of bare (or almost bare) chest ......
The beautifully sculpted abs and narrow waist .....
His unruly golden curls ....
Those piercing blue eyes ....

Oh yeah, let's not forget "the goods".
That man has a spectacular ass and quite a LOVELY 'package' up front.

*Is it HOT in here?
damn .... let me turn the air down.

*SIGH*
WOW ...

I've always LOVED Roger Daltry.
He was my first sexual crush.
I STILL want to do naughty things to him .....


Who links to me?