l

April 26, 2007

Dantes 3rd Inferno ?????????

So .....

I've been thinking.
Scary, I know, but it does happen from time to time.

I've had this blog for 2 years now, and while I still love my name, I'm really unhappy with the overall look of my blog.
I need a blog "makeover".
A blogover?
Whatever ....
something needs to be changed ....... NOW!

I found this pic, and I love the futuristic feel to it combined with "Dantes 2nd Inferno".



What do you think?
I'm not sure how I want to incorporate it.

Any ideas?
Suggestions?
Comments?
Advice?

I'm open to any and all thoughts on this.

Yeah .... i'm mental.
Oops ... I meant, i'm in a mental mind-block.
Not feeling all creative and shit.

Help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?