l

April 13, 2007

Superstitious? Nah ...

Welcome to Friday the Fucking THIRTEENTH!

Don't know about y'all, but my day thus far has been one disaster after another.
This shit should NOT HAPPEN ON A FRIDAY!
I DEMAND that "they" decree that no fucked up manner of bullshit will happen on a Friday.

FUCK ME GENTLY WITH A CHAINSAW VERONICA!!!!

I don't normally believe in the superstitious crap that revolves around Friday the thirteenth, in fact, I usually have GOOD things happen on it.
But today?
No.
The little cosmic leprechauns decided to be extra mischievous fuckers today.

Prick bastards ... I'll find your pot-o-gold you little trouble making fucktard and then I'll take great delight in shoving those pieces of gold up your ass ... one by fucking one!

Teach you to fuck with MY LUCKY CHARMS!

How about you, any evil doings happening in YOUR world today???????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?