l

March 28, 2007

Mental Peace ....

Lately, I've been thinking more and more about the young woman who hit and killed my brother almost 2 years ago.
I know she's young ... 19 or 20 (at the time).

I wonder how she's getting on with her life.
It can't be changed (obviously), but I wonder how the accident affected her and her life.

Part of me wants to reach out to her.
Part of me says I should just let it alone.

Do I feel this need to seek her out because i'm concerned about her mental well-being, or my own? (A bit of both)
Would contacting her cause more anguish?
Am I just being selfish?

*sigh*

******************

I've also been wondering a lot how my Mother dealt with the knowledge of her impending death?
She never let any of us kids know that she was dying, so we never 'saw' her come to terms with it.


I'm not sure how I would handle such news.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?