l

June 19, 2007

My fellow brothers and sisters ....


My heart bleeds for my fellow brothers & sisters in Charleston, SC.

May you find peace within your heart on this sad day.

"The Firefighter's Creed"

When I am called to duty, God...
Wherever flames may rage
Give me the strength to save some life
Whatever be its age.
Help me to embrace a little child
Before it's too late
Or save an older person from
The horror of that fate.
Enable me to be alert
And hear the weakest shout
And quickly and effectively
To put the fire out.
I want to fulfill my calling
And to give the best in me
To guard my neighbor
And protect his property.
And if according to your will
I have to lose my life
Please bless with your protecting hand
My children and my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?