l

June 25, 2007

When I Get Where Im Going

Wherever you are Brother, I hope you have found peace.
I Miss you.
I Love You.


Today is the anniversary of my brother Lance's death.
The second one to be exact.
You'd think that after 2 years I wouldn't still be grieving for him as much,
but I do, and I am.
I realize that you can't put a time frame on grief, and in reality, the death of a loved one is not something you ever 'get over'; you just find a way to deal with loss.
In time, the pain lessens, but the hole in your heart and soul never closes.
At least for me it never does.
I lost my mother almost 30 years ago, and I still miss her.
Everyday.

I suppose I just need more time to pass to lessen the pain .....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?