l

March 31, 2008

yeah yeah ....

No, it ain't April Fools Day ........ YET.
BUTT ....
I AM alive (barely)
I have NOT gone AWOL (yet)
and I AM sane! (ok .... that was a stretch)

I feel like the only whore in a town full of 18-25 year old men.
Only not quite as dirty.
Or fulfilled.

Anywho, just a quick update.
A few things I had 'forgotten' about being a dispatcher.
AND of being a dispatcher in Florida.
A. People freak the fuck out when the Space Shuttle returns back to earth and causes 2 sonic booms at 1am.
B. People freak the fuck out when the Revivalists START their laying of hands and speaking in tongues at midnight.
C. People freak the fuck out when they see a (possible) dead body laying in THEIR driveway.
D. People are fucking HILARIOUS when they call up at 3 (or so), drunk, and can't remember where they live.
E. People have WAAAAAAY too much time on their hands when they call ME at 4am complaining that their neighbor put his trash to the curb already.

I love my job.

1 Comments:

At 3/31/08, 7:10 AM , Blogger Buffalo said...

You gotta be kidding!

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?