l

December 11, 2008

Ain't no cure ....

.... for the WINTERTIME blues!


Tuesday night it started raining and rained all night ...
Wednesday the temperature dropped and the rain turned to snow .....
All the rain from the night before turned to Ice ....
Buried, under the snow ....
I came outside yesterday afternoon to head for lunch .....
My car doors were frozen shut ....
All except for the very back door.
Which of course, I opened and climbed in.
I climbed over the rear bench seat, squeezed my fat ass between 2 captains chairs and plunked said fat ass into MY captain chair.
I moved as nimbly as an overweight, freezing cold 40 year old short bitch can.

I sometimes wish I had a video camera strapped to me ..... I KNOW it looked hilarious.

Wintertime ...... *sigh*

2 Comments:

At 12/11/08, 6:54 PM , Blogger morningstar said...

LMAO.. sorta kinda sounds like something that happened around here the other day.. only i wasn't going out for lunch.. it was 6 am and i had to get to work.. but the damn freezing rain had turned my car into one HUGE popsicle !!

i managed to get the passenger door open..slid in.. hoisted this old body over the gear shift.. and got the car going....... used my left shoulder (just like cops on the TV) and got my driver's side door open........

ughhhhhhhhh i HATE winter

morningstar (owned by Warren)

 
At 12/12/08, 3:13 PM , Blogger Heff said...

I don't know exactly were "Hell, USA" is located on the map, but it sounds like you got the same weather that I did.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?