l

April 17, 2009

Freudian slip of the cock ...

Wanna know a secret?
Come closer.

Closer ....

CLOSER .......

Ready?
We women wish we had a cock.
Ok, not all of us.
But a lot of women I know, DO.
I DO.

Not just to play with .... most of us already have one, or more for that.
No, we want a cock of our very own.
Attached to us.
I want to feel what you feel taking a piss.
I want to feel what you feel when your cock gets hard.
I want to feel what you feel when it's being sucked and licked.
I want to feel what you feel when you slide it inside my hot, wet pussy.
I want to feel what you feel when you fuck me slowly ... and then ram it in balls deep.
Ah yes ... I want to feel what you feel when you scratch, adjust and just play with your balls.
And then?
I want to feel what you feel when you cum.
FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT A COCK!

Now, I know that Freud would undeniably say that I suffer from penis envy.
He'd be right.
Sorta.
I just want to borrow one for a day or 2.
Maybe a week.
I don't want one permanently.

I just happen to be a curious creature by nature .....
especially when it comes to pleasures of the flesh.
I get off on learning new techniques, finding unknown pleasure spots, and searching for the
perfect combination's to make my partner a blubbering mess.
I live for it.

Can you imagine the possibilities?

Come on, haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to be the opposite sex and experience not just sex, but daily life as that gender for at LEAST a day or 2?

Or maybe i'm just the freak in the crowd.
I certainly couldn't deny THAT either.

2 Comments:

At 4/17/09, 12:23 AM , Blogger Buffalo said...

Can't say that I've ever wondered how it would be like to be a woman. I've enjoyed being a man entirely too much.

 
At 4/17/09, 1:35 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Well darlin, that's because you're so good at it ... and you love women entirely! :D

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?