l

April 7, 2009

Oh Brother ....

It's April 7th and I have snow.
Enough snow that I had to scrape my van AND shovel a bit.
FUCK
Need I say more? I think not.

Now, I don't want y'all to think that i'm turning my blog into a poetry one,
but I have to publish this poem Boy Genius wrote.
I was mightily impressed with the lads work.
Especially since it was a battle royale to get him to do it!

Anyway, I promise i'll be back to posting my regular bitch filled rants,
some nonsensical bullshit and of course, some really HOT and steamy sex.
However, till then, you get my sons first attempt at writing poetry.


Oh Brother! My Brother!

Oh brother! My brother!O our playful day is done;
Our bodies tired and full, our day is finally over;
The couch is near, the T.V. I hear, of movies roaring,
I'll put on another movie once this one is finished;
But Oh eyes! Eyes! Eyes!
The closing of his eyes,
Where my brother lies,
Sleeping sweet and sound.

Oh brother! My brother! Wake up to hear the movie
Wake up, your favorite movie is on, just for you;
For you, popcorn is made and juice is poured,
For you I call so you can watch your movie;
Hear Woobie! My Brother!
That pillow beneath you is mine;
You are dreaming,
Because you are sleeping nice and quiet

My brother doesn't answer me, his lips silent;
My brother keeps the pillow, not awake or watching;
The movies almost over, it's rolling the ending credits;
The day has ended; all are tired, and today is done;
But I am upset; my brother is asleep, on the couch,
Where I usually sleep

2 Comments:

At 4/7/09, 1:17 PM , Blogger Heff said...

No snow here, but COLD as hell. Where did SPRING GO ?

 
At 4/8/09, 11:13 AM , Blogger Walker said...

Wow that is a great poem and the ending, Loved it.
He has talent thats for sure

Don't get me on the snow issue.
It's snowing right now and its the big clumpy shit.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?