l

March 19, 2009

I don't get it .....

So ..... can someone please explain to me the reason why a good number of women don't enjoy having their pussy eaten?
Apparently it's quite common.
HUH???

Ok .... I understand that some men are not so good .... but they can be guided.

Gently.

Lovingly.


Ladies, if you had a man telling you he'd spend a good hour (or more) just licking, sucking, flicking and nibbling and making you cum over and over and over ..... how would YOU react?

I know my answer ........



*ZIP*

*SPLAT*

That's the sound of my pants being undone and falling to the floor.

1 Comments:

At 3/19/09, 12:49 PM , Blogger Heff said...

I haven't a clue, but thanks. Now I'm hungry.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?