l

March 5, 2009

I don't wanna ....

Ok .... so as you can probably tell, my Blog roll is outdated as hell.
And for even more amusement, it is now in some sort of whacked out, fucked up
order.
I can't find a fucking thing.
I HATE not being able to find shit.
I have issues.

So, after looking at my blog all screwed up to be damned, I have decided to switch to new blogger.
Maybe.
I'm fairly certain.
I just can't bring myself to do it.
Am I like one of the last relics who cling to Old Blogger?
Jesus .....
I don't know exactly WHY I am so resistant to this change .... but I am.
Issues.

Aw fuck, what have I got to lose ..... it's only 4 years worth of my life in here???

Maybe tomorrow .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?