l

February 26, 2009

You like me ...

you REALLY like me!
*sigh*

Thanks to the oh-so-lovely and ALWAYS cheeky morningstar, I have been blessed with the Friendship Award.

I am awestruck.
Honest to god ....

I have been doing this for just shy of four years now, and I have disappeared a time or two, and god knows why, but they have stayed with me.
So I guess that makes you ALL masochists .... in one fashion or another.

Thank you morningstar ...... you are an amazing woman, and an even more incredible friend .... and I thank you.


Friendship




“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

"The Rules to accepting this award: “Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

Eight? Fuck me .....
No seriously, fuck me.
I can't choose.
I won't choose.

Fine ..... here's my nominees.
FIRST ..... here's MY rules:
~ I give this award in the spririt of friendship
~ I expect NO ONE to pass it on
~ I Love you all

My nominess are: Everyone on my blogroll to the right AND a few extras that aren't on there as Blogrolling has gone tits up and I can't get in there and update a fucking thing.
The extras are:
(drum solo, er I mean ..... drumroll)

The one, the only ..... HEFF
My Soul sista ...... R.Angel
A very talented photographer AND writer .... Paul
And last, but certainly NOT least ... Dana

Like I said .... do what you will with it.
I love you all ... and I consider all of you to be friends.
AMAZING ones at that!

Now, off with you .... go spread love and friendship.
Just make sure you've had all you're shots first.
Just sayin ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?