l

February 14, 2009

VD




I think that about sums up MY feelings about VDay.
It's not that i'm anti love ... no, far from it.
My issue stems from choosing one day to show your Amore how much you love them.
Valentines Day should be an everyday celebration of your love.
Not necessarily the flowers, jewelry and various other commercialized ways.
But honestly, sincerely and intimately.
Love is an investment. One must give of themselves emotionally to truly love.
It's terrifying and exhilarating all at the same time.
It's not always about words being spoken either.
Most times it's about the little things ....
..... the feel of your beloveds hand reaching for yours
..... the smile on their face at the end of a long day
..... the laughter shared
..... the soft whispers as well as the thundering screams
It's all that ... and so much more.

So my darlings, on this Valentines Day, I wish you all love.
Whatever love means to you ....
Just remember ..... love often, love loudly, love well.

My love to you all,
Scarlet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?