l

January 21, 2009

Pasties, poles and thongs ..... OH MY! Redux


For those of you who haven't been privy to reading my drivel for the last almost 4 years, back then I found a new exercise routine that: A. I would have done B. Would have worked If you'd like to know more, you can read about it here.

Mind you, it was almost 4 years ago, I was still suffering from post-partum shit, and .... aw fuck it, I was out of my mind! Reading back on the post, I can appreciate my enthusiasm at the time .... too bad reality dealt me a swift kick in my (ever expanding) ass!

I bring this up today because funnily enough ..... I was asked if I had been a "dancer". HUH??????
Um .... I danced my ass away at the club 4 nights out of 7, but that was a looooong time ago.
But as a stripper?
No.

Well .....

Once.

I didn't
really strip either.
It was the night of mine & my ex's bachelor/bachelorette party.
We went to a club in Canada that features both male & female strippers.
After we watched all the well built and well hung swinging studs shake what their Momma's gave them, we went upstairs and joined the men in watching the ladies.
What did I care? I have the same bits as they do .... mine are just real.

Well, my soon to be groom, who was even drunker than I was decided he wanted to watch ME dance. Who was I to deny him? I asked the ladies, and they invited me up on stage. I started dancing and eventually stripped down to my bra.
Totally tame; the other ladies around me were completely naked.

I probably would have been left alone but 2 of the girls decided to sandwich me between them to bump & grind.

They brought my Groom onstage and the 2 ladies were all over him!
They started stripping him!
Management decided to end our fun before all hell broke loose.

The other patrons were wanting to get in on the fun and it was a bit crazy in there for a bit.

That was my one shot at being a stripper.

I made about $50 for a 5 minute dance.

I am definitely in the wrong field!


Damn, where was I again ????

Oh yeah .... so anyway, I was out running a few errands today and a good song came on while I waiting in line.
I can't help myself, I hear a song with a good beat and I start dancing.
I don't care where I'm at, or who is around. My ass has a mind of it's own.

So, i'm in line, dancing when I hear,
"did you used to dance at King Eddies?".
HUH ???????????????
King Edwards is a strip joint in Ft. Erie, Canada.

Ft. Erie is pretty famous around these parts for their vast array of strip clubs.

Canadian Ballet.
Anyway ..... I was kinda stunned for a moment.

I gathered myself, laughed a bit and said, "Never danced there, have you ever been to Mints?"
He said he hadn't, but that I still looked familiar.
HA!

I'm all of 5'3" and a solid 170lbs these days ..... NOT a tiny girl.

WTF could POSSIBLY be "familiar"?????

Honestly!
I should be flattered that he thought I had been a "dancer".
It's not everyday that you get asked,"have I seen your tits before?"


So that got me thinking back to this old post, and I wondered WHY I hadn't taken up pole dancing, you know .... for the exercise benefits.
Then I remembered ..... I didn't think it was sexy to have a pole in my kids bedroom while I nursed my then newborn.

But that was 4 years ago.

Maybe I should re-think it.


Or not.

2 Comments:

At 1/21/09, 7:27 PM , Blogger Buffalo said...

This was fun reading. Thanks, Blazn.

 
At 1/23/09, 3:55 PM , Blogger Heff said...

I plan on buying my love a pole here pretty soon.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?