l

December 30, 2008

Reflections ...

I'm not normally one to take a 'fond look back' on the previous year ...
no sir, not me.
I move forward, and regret very little (if anything).

However, I'm feeling a bit reflective today, and have been reliving the past year ... whether I want to or not.
So many things have changed this year ....
I have made some amazing friends who have had such a monster impact on my life.
They know who they are (hopefully).
I hope they know too that my life is so much better BECAUSE of them.

I love you my dear friends .... with all that I have.
I have no words to express what you all mean to me .....
Just know that I am grateful for you, and appreciate all that you are.

So many other changes this year ..... the biggest of which is moving back up north.
I really am much happier being so close to my family again.
The jury's still out on the weather though.

I'm still not exactly where I want to be, but i'm closer.

I wish all the love, peace, joy, happiness and health that y'all can possibly stand for 2009 ... and beyond!

1 Comments:

At 12/30/08, 11:07 AM , Blogger Heff said...

I'm glad to be appreciated, and am overwhelmed that I've made your life better, LMAO !!!

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?