l

December 14, 2008

MF'ers

I'm calling this post MIDDLE FINGER MONDAY.
On a Sunday.
Why?
Because I fucking said so!

See people, I started today in a good place.
But now?
Not so much.
Besides, I haven't had a decent rant in a loooooooooong time.
I am wickedly over fucking due!
Besides, y'all missed my bitchy rants .... admit it!

So, without further delay, the following people/persons/places/things
can:
FUCK RIGHT OFF !!!!!!

~ To the owners of a major retailer, when you advertise a certain item FOR SALE right before Christmas, PLEASE, for the love of christ, make sure you have the FUCKING ITEM IN STOCK! Till then, you can:
FUCK OFF

~ To the fucktarded driver of the off-white w/gold trim Escalade who kept drifting in and out of the lanes up on the interstate, causing other motorists to jam on their brakes WHILE the roads were slick, you can:
FUCK OFF

~ To the people at the Christmas party I haven't see in forfuckingever, please don't raise your eyebrows and be 'shocked' when I mention that I have a 13 year old AND a 3 year old!
Yes, I know there's a 10 year age difference. I didn't fail math fuckers, I just suck at it!
So yes, you too may:
FUCK OFF

~ To the little bitches that keep calling Boy Genius (oldest) and HANGING UP!
You little tarts better stop this shit QUICK! I'm a much bigger bitch than you tramps-in-training can even imagine, and I have no problems making YOUR life hell!
Now:
FUCK OFF


There are so many more who are deserving of a FUCK OFF award, I just can't be arsed to mention any more of them .... they're all fucktards anyway.
However, they can all:
FUCK OFF


Oh yeah ..... ho fucking ho ....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?