l

March 17, 2009

The Irish Librarian ....

..... who also happens to be drunk.
HA!

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!


I had kind of a an early St. Patty's Day celebration ....


I recently got new glasses .... What do you think?
I think I look like a librarian.

Granted .... a drunk one in this picture.

Still ....

Blame it on the Captain.

Me & the Captain (Morgan that is) have a total love affair going.

Jaysus but I look totally fucked up!
Well .... at least I didn't try and post pics of my tits.
THIS time .....

Slainte!



Oh, and here's what I look like sober AND with my old glasses.

I like my new glasses.

Tell me ...... what do you think??????



Alright my lovelies ....
I'm off to enjoy some of the finer things of
St. Patrick's Day.
Like Guinness.

Corned Beef.



Love ...

Loyalty ...

Friendship ...



SLAINTE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?