l

March 20, 2009

Fox News = Fucktards

I am beyond appalled.
Stunned.
Disgusted.
Angry as fuckall.

Apparently, Fox news thinks THIS shit is "Fair and Balanced".




And it's these douchebags that wonder WHY Americans are so disliked and hated.

Please, send and email to:
redeye@foxnews.com or yourcomments@foxnews.com

and let them know how vile this "news" piece is.


From a personal standpoint, this piece to me is like a knife through my heart.
I grew up on the border, and Canada to me is like one of my family.
I have always loved it and have many friends who reside there.
To slander them and their contributions is just pathetic, sad and wrong.
I wouldn't be offended if the Canadians told us to fuck off.
I would.

I am saddened, angry and stunned.
Mostly angry.

Fox, you really fucked yourself with this and I hope you get the reaming you deserve.
I have chosen my musical selections with YOU in mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?