l

August 9, 2009

Darkness descends ......

Plunged into the depths of darkness
I long to escape
My body refusing to move
My mind too cluttered
Unable to focus
I see nothing and everything
I know nothing and everything
I feel nothing and everything
Words …. lost on my lips
Thoughts …. disappear before they’re formed
I claw
I dig
I scratch
Freedom is nowhere in sight
Release never comes
Only darkness once again.



I hate this black pit.
I hate feeling all this doubt.
I hate feeling insecure.
I hate feeling like i'm competing.
I hate that I can't talk to you.
I hate that it made me cry.

3 Comments:

At 8/9/09, 2:33 PM , Blogger Buffalo said...

Noire as hell, oh so well done.

 
At 8/9/09, 6:30 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Thank you ma'dear.

I miss you ... glad to see you around. :D

 
At 8/10/09, 3:00 PM , Blogger Heff said...

Not your best for you, for me, but you still rock, Dawg.

- Randy Jackson.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?