l

June 3, 2010

Free

We don’t have a whole lot of money,
But baby, I’ve got a full tank of gas.
Let’s jump in this car and drive far away.
Out past the bright lights of the city.
Out where the roads are deserted
And no sound can be heard.
We’ll lay under a low slung moon
And do all the things lovers do.
Count the fading stars one by one
And wait for the dawning of the new day sun.
Just listening to the sound of your heartbeat,
I love the feel of your arms about me.
As we breathe; in sync, in time.
We’ll dance to our rhythm in these fields so green.
What I’d give to stay lost in this moment.
Yeah baby, I just want to take you out of here.
Somewhere ….
Till the world just fades away.
And it’s just you and me ….
Free.

8 Comments:

At 6/3/10, 6:13 AM , Blogger The Savage said...

Beautiful! I love it...

Gimme more poetry!

 
At 6/3/10, 9:59 AM , Blogger Heff said...

Don't hurt your low slung moon !

 
At 6/3/10, 12:48 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Sav: Greedy little thing aren't you?!

Heff: I wouldn't dream of it! ;D

 
At 6/3/10, 3:37 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

*sigh*

Wouldn't that be a lovely thing for you two?

 
At 6/3/10, 9:50 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Boxer: Yes it would be. Very lovely.

 
At 6/4/10, 1:11 PM , Blogger Walker said...

Great post.
Don't need alot of money when there is love.

 
At 6/4/10, 4:48 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Walker: Jack's love makes me the richest woman in the world.
And that is better than money.

 
At 6/12/10, 3:41 PM , Blogger Indi said...

This is full of love. I adore your words.. beautiful

Indi

xx

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?