l

April 30, 2010

80's Friday Flashback

Sorry I have been absent.
I have been working and getting ready for my big trip to Jamaica.
If it were only me, i'd be done and blogging.
But it's not.
I have the darling crumb grubbers to pack up as well.
And they have way more shit than I do.
It's insanely ridiculous.

Well, since Heff is busting my stones over NOT posting, here I am.
Enjoy this one while you can folks, i'm not sure if I will post again before I leave.
And I'm sure as fuck not taking my computer to Jamaica.
If y'all are good, I'll bring back presents for y'all.

Have a good weekend!

6 Comments:

At 4/30/10, 1:16 PM , Blogger Heff said...

"Cockburn", LMAO !!!

 
At 4/30/10, 2:05 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

when do you leave???

Happy Friday and weekend.

xoxox.

 
At 4/30/10, 7:12 PM , Blogger The Savage said...

Have fun on your trip... what do I get I'm being bad?

 
At 4/30/10, 8:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a grand trip - we'll all be here when you're back!

 
At 4/30/10, 9:05 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Heff: HA HA .. I know right?!

Boxer: We all leave waytoofreakinearly on Wednesday.

Sav: Bad IS good.
In my world. :D

Daisyfae: Thanks! I'll have a drink (or 6) for you! :D

 
At 5/1/10, 3:46 PM , Blogger Walker said...

Have fun on your trip and smoke a big fat one for me, ummm joint that is

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?