l

April 23, 2010

where did she go?

I'm sure you're all wondering what's happened to the bitch who generally resides here ....
BlazngScarlet, Blaze, Scarlet, Blazn  .....
Whatever name you wish to call me.
It's all good.

She's here still.
She's just kinda lost right now.
Don't worry, it's a good lost.
The kind everyone wants, but doesn't usually get a chance to have.

I'm busy preparing for Jamaica,
being a Mommy,
being a lover,
being a friend.

Resting, relaxing, rediscovering things I had long put aside.
And finding parts that I didn't know even existed.

Don't worry.
I'm still here.
I'm just becoming a slightly different me.
It makes me smile.


OH! And since it's Friday, I think we all need to cut loose and do the "wild thing".
Have a good weekend y'all!



7 Comments:

At 4/23/10, 10:02 AM , Blogger Barlinnie said...

You'll always be doll-face to me.

 
At 4/23/10, 10:40 AM , Blogger Heff said...

Wild Thing DONE.

 
At 4/23/10, 11:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my blogging gets extremely crappy when things are going well for me... glad you're enjoying life!

 
At 4/23/10, 3:50 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

soooo nice to see you and really glad to know that you're happy and content in your life.

When do you leave?

 
At 4/23/10, 7:18 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Jimmy Doll: You're going to make me blush.

Heff: So do it AGAIN!

Daisyfae: Life IS good ... and I am enjoying every second of it!

Boxer: We leave in 11 days.
Thankfully, I don't need much more than my slinky bathing suit for Jamaica.
Red.
Of course. :)

 
At 4/23/10, 8:22 PM , Blogger The Savage said...

hugs and Guiness!

 
At 4/25/10, 6:10 AM , Blogger Walker said...

Sounds like you;e having a wild time preparing to be wild

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?