l

April 13, 2010

And the Award(s) go to .....

ME ME ME ME ME!

I'm such an award whore.
Ok, I'm not.
But I AM thrilled to have been given 2 more.
They were given to me by Morningstar and Savage.
These lovely awards will join the other 2 that were given to me by my darlings Walker and Jimmy Bastard.
Can I just say how twitterpated I am?
To receive an award period,  but 2?
AND in the same week!!!!!
OMG!
I'm stunned ....
I'm elated ....
I'm an very appreciative.

So, without further ado, it's Awards time.

The first one I received was from the sexy Savage himself.
He bestowed upon me, the "I love u r Blog" Award.
Isn't that just too sweet for words?
*sigh*
I love him.
The bear that is.
ha ha ha .... I love you too Savage.
Beast ....


Now that I have it, it is my job to pass it on to 5 people whose blogs I love.
This unfortunately, is the part that I don't care for.
In my opinion, everyone on my blog roll, and some who aren't there yet deserve it.
But for the moment, I shall play along and pick 5.

They are:
Kimberly
Daisyfae
Morningstar
Joanna CAKE
and finally,
TAG

If you haven't read of any these fine folks, head on over and give 'em a read.
You won't be disappointed.


Now, onto my second award.
This one was given to me by the very lovely Morningstar.
I don't feel as though I can accept this one.
She fell for my little April fools joke where I alluded to getting married, and in that spirit, she deemed me worthy and deserving of this award.
I'm not.
It will still reside on my sidebar as it is from such a beautiful woman and dear friend.
But I don't deserve it.

So, on that happy note, I will now pass this on to 3 very beautiful people that never fail to inspire me .... in so many ways.
The very charming and talented Jimmy Bastard
The equally charming and talented Walker
and lastly, the bodaciously beautiful Boxer.

There, I have passed along the awards.
Let me pop the cork on the champagne, pour a couple of Ardbegs and of course, a pitcher of Grey Goose martinis and we can all celebrate Y'ALL!
Now, if you prefer something different to drink, I will be more than happy to oblige.
I have a nicely stocked liquor cabinet.

16 Comments:

At 4/13/10, 1:26 PM , Blogger Heff said...

Congrats, and THANKS for not picking me. (Those awards don't go with my decor, lol )

 
At 4/13/10, 1:42 PM , Blogger morningstar said...

LOL you are such a bitch !!! i should have said "no tag backs"

i will accept and you gave me an idea.. i will put it on my sidebar too... but i am not going to pass it on.... once a year is my limit!!

and as for ready for summer vacation?? god i hope long before that i am so DAMN bored !!

morningstar

 
At 4/13/10, 3:35 PM , Blogger Barlinnie said...

Och hen... thank's. I'm beautiful at last! : )

 
At 4/13/10, 3:49 PM , Blogger Joanna Cake said...

Awwww! Thank you x

 
At 4/13/10, 4:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Ms. Scarlet! honored and humbled to get a goodie! and most importantly, i'll be sure to visit your other selections - if we're all going to be drinking together, the least i can do is get to know them a little before we start popping out the booze!

 
At 4/13/10, 4:54 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Heff: um ... your welcome?!
I can't say that I have ever been thanked for NOT choosing someone.
lol

Morningstar: DAMN .. I should have said no Tag Backs as well!
Bitch!!

JimmyDoll: What do you mean "at last"? From where I sit, you always have been beautiful!

Ms.CAKE: You are so very welcome! :)

Daisyfae: Popping out the boobs? PARTY! WHOO HOOO!
I thought I was going to be the only one.

 
At 4/13/10, 5:30 PM , Blogger TAG said...

If Daisyfae and Blazin are going to be popping out boobs, count me in. Hell, I'll be there a couple of days early so I don't miss anything. :D

As for the award, Blazin, I am truly touched and honored.

If there gets to be lots of drinking going on at this party, just be careful I don't try to touch and honor you and the other lovely ladies.

TAG

 
At 4/13/10, 5:46 PM , Blogger Walker said...

Congrats on receiving these awards.
You deserve both but ummm , what have we said;
No memes or memes disguised as awards for Walker unless of course a live personal performance of the dance scene in From Dust till Dawn is is the award.

Can I trade mine in for popping out boobs or at least a well used sweaty bra?

I hate awards, they always come with strings attached but at least there is a hot vixen handing out this one and not some anorexic raisin in the sun with not enough boobs to give a thimble someplaceto hang out on.

Thank you

 
At 4/14/10, 5:57 AM , Blogger The Savage said...

Could I have a a Martini classic? I prefer a nice gin martini with a single olive, two measures of dry vermouth and one of sweet...

 
At 4/14/10, 12:18 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

TAG: Daisyfae said booze popping out, but in MY world one kinda naturally leads to the other.

Walker: HA HA .. I knew you wouldn't exactly be thrilled, but too bad! :D
Would it be easier to accept if I recreated the dance scene for you?
I'm no Salma, but I have been known to table dance every now & then.

Sav:I will happily make you a gin martini. Um ... did you want that dirty or neat?

 
At 4/14/10, 12:57 PM , Blogger Walker said...

Bring the JD and you have a deal

 
At 4/14/10, 3:35 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

awwwwwww, thanks Sweet Blaze. You made my day.

Mucho needed.

xoxoxox.

 
At 4/14/10, 3:36 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

when are you and Walker just going to get a room?

 
At 4/14/10, 9:55 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Walker: Consider it done.

Boxer: You my dear lady, are very welcome. :D
A foursome?
Kinky! ;D

 
At 4/17/10, 10:38 PM , Blogger The Savage said...

While I like my my women dirty I prefer my booze neat...

 
At 4/18/10, 8:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's spring..you should be twiterpated. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?