l

April 3, 2010

It's a nice day .....

For a white wedding!
WHOO HOOOOO

I see I got a few of you for my April Fools Day prank.

Just for the record, I AM going to Jamaica in May. (yes Boxer, that IS true)
I will be with my family.
And I will have the love of my life with me as well.
I will be wearing white too.
NOT a wedding dress. (sorry Morningstar)

I have nothing against marriage.
In fact, I think marriage is wonderful.
Just not for everyone.
And after having done it twice unsuccessfully, maybe not for me.
I won't say "never again" because I can't predict the future.
Things happen, circumstances change, etc.

The one thing I can say for certain is that Jack & I love each other very much.
Both of us are committed to the other.
We plan on spending the rest of our lives together.
Hopefully someplace warm ..... Belize, Costa Rica .....
*sigh*

OH!  Before I forget, I have to thank Morningstar and Savage.
They both have given me awards.
Morningstar gave me the "Beautiful Blogger" award
and Savage gave me the "I Love Your Blog" award.
I'm not going to deal with them just yet, but rest assured, I will.
Right now i'm going to enjoy my Holiday with all the kids, Jack and Jacks family.
I myself will be back on Monday or Tuesday.

Have a Happy Easter everyone!

8 Comments:

At 4/3/10, 4:31 PM , Blogger The Savage said...

Happy Easter to you, Jack, your family and Jack's family!

 
At 4/3/10, 6:58 PM , Blogger Buffalo said...

You are a bad, bad, very bad, girl.

 
At 4/6/10, 11:35 AM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Sav: I hope you had a Bunny as well! ;D

Buffalo: You like that about me ... :D

 
At 4/6/10, 1:00 PM , Blogger Heff said...

How dare you fool The Heffer !

 
At 4/6/10, 1:13 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Heff: :D

 
At 4/6/10, 5:21 PM , Blogger Joanna Cake said...

Hope you've had a fabulous break x

 
At 4/6/10, 6:53 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

yay! You're going together. That's good news. For many reasons.

;-)

 
At 4/6/10, 9:48 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

J.Cake: I DID have a fabulous break .... thanks for asking! :D

Boxer: There's more to it ... but it's all good.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?