l

March 12, 2010

Angry Flashback

My choice of music for Flashback Friday isn't really that old.
When my second marriage broke up in 2002, I was really pissed off.
Consequently, I listened to A LOT of angry music.
Godsmack being one one my faves.
Ok, it's still pretty tame compared to some of what I was listening to, but I like it.

I don't know why, but I was in the mood for some today.
Maybe it's the torrential downpour we're having.
Hmmm ....
Anywho .... enjoy the music and have a good weekend!

8 Comments:

At 3/12/10, 12:55 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

Yow-zer! REALLY angry. :-)

xoxo.

 
At 3/12/10, 1:06 PM , Blogger Heff said...

Godsmack's AIGHT. Pretty easy to play, though.

 
At 3/12/10, 1:15 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Boxer: Yes I was.

Heff: Yeah, my ex (also a bassist) HATED playing their stuff.

 
At 3/12/10, 2:10 PM , Blogger The Savage said...

Love this song... one of the ones I'd work out to....

 
At 3/12/10, 2:20 PM , Blogger Walker said...

Great music.

When i ended it with my EX i partied

 
At 3/12/10, 7:34 PM , Blogger morningstar said...

not sure how relevant this is..... but..

all week long when i put the radio on they are playing some sad love gone wrong song..... really lifts the spirits .....NOT !! i have opted to not listen to the radio for awhile.

me

 
At 3/14/10, 7:40 AM , Blogger Barlinnie said...

Each to their own hen... each to their own.

 
At 3/14/10, 1:57 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Savage: It has a nice workout beat to it.

Walker: From what i've heard about her, I would have too!

morningstar: *GAH* keep the radio off ... you're not missing much anyway.

Jimmy Doll: Like I said, I was angry.

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?