l

February 22, 2010

Million miles away .....

I suppose it's time to actually write a post eh?
Yeah yeah .... i've been busy (wink, wink, nod, nod .. say no more).
I had a mini vacation of sorts.
I was off work for an "Early Spring Recess", and for once, the weather actually cooperated.

But .... now i'm back to work, and it's getting cold again.
WHOO HOOO!
Is it May yet?
Damn ..... not even  "Mindfucking March".

Anywhoo .... the boys were also off school, so we packed up the Shag Van and invaded Jack's place.
The kids had a free-for-all while Jack & I had a very much needed free-for-all of our very own.
It was chaos and mayhem!  
Screams were heard for miles, furniture was destroyed and we were wickedly gluttonous.
That's not including the damage from the kids!  
LOL

It was also The Boy's birthday during our vaca.
He turned 15.
How the fuck did THAT happen?
I mean, i'm only 28!
No?
Damn .....

I'm changing that "mindfucking March" to "mindfucking Monday" 

Now, what have you all been up to?
I tried to visit and comment while I was on vacation ....
But it's not very easy to read and comment in bed.
And Jack was VERY insistent that I stay in bed .... A LOT.
He's good like that.
VERY good.
*sigh* 
I digress .....

If you'll excuse me .... I need to uh, go to the uh .... um ....
Yeah .... I gotta go.

5 Comments:

At 2/22/10, 3:50 PM , Blogger Walker said...

Sounds like you had a good time.
I spent a lot of the weekend watching the Olympics, curling.
Something about female curlers screaming " HARD " " HARDER" !!!!! that gets me going.
At least i think it was the female curlers screaming harder.

 
At 2/22/10, 5:11 PM , Blogger Heff said...

I just went...

 
At 2/22/10, 7:02 PM , Blogger The Savage said...

Kind of makes me feel like river-dancing....

 
At 2/23/10, 12:53 AM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Walker: Hmmm .... exactly WHAT was 'curling' during these screaming sessions?!

Heff: I think you misunderstood .... but thanks for sharing!

Savage: You're far sexier than Michael Flatly.
Stomp away!
(Just be careful with your kilt flying up ;D )

 
At 2/23/10, 4:38 PM , Blogger Joanna Cake said...

LOL, there is nothing more uplifting than spending a few days in bed with someone you care about. Snap! x

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?