l

June 4, 2010

Girls with Guns ....

I was inspired by a post written by Daisyfae.
She wrote that her niece is in the process of getting her
concealed-carry gun permit.
But in my head, all I heard was "girls with guns".
No, not the guns that are pictured to the right.
Although, they are quite lovely, aren't they?
I posted that for my male readers.
Ok, and my female readers as well.
I don't discriminate.
Oh, and before anyone bitches, I know there are women who have much bigger "guns", but I found this womans figure to be smokin' hot.
Besides, thems be some spectacular home-growns!


Now, onto the real inspiration.
The never ending soundtrack in my head went directly to
"Girls With Guns" by Tommy Shaw.
Honestly, I can't say I'm a fan of this song.
I love Tommy Shaw.
But not this particular song.
And now, since I have it running rampant through MY head,
I'm sharing it you Y'ALL!



"Stand tall, don't think small
Don't get your back against the wall
Shoot straight, I can't wait
Aim for the heart and fire away"

Thanks again Daisy.
(stupid fucking ear worm)

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 6/4/10, 6:54 AM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

glad my rant got that pic posted - she's smokin' indeed! my son showed me 'girls with guns' website, or some such thing. maybe that'll make you laugh the ear worm outta your head!

 
At 6/4/10, 12:36 PM , Blogger Heff said...

Sometimes I touch myself. This is one of those times.

 
At 6/4/10, 1:10 PM , Blogger Walker said...

Sometimes I touch those, this isn't one of those times DAMN IT!!!!!!

 
At 6/4/10, 4:38 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Daisyfae: I will have to check out the website. If I can tear my eyes away that is!

Heff: Thanks for sharing THAT bit of info!

Walker: Is that Inia?
(I'd like to touch those myself!)

 
At 6/6/10, 12:38 PM , Blogger The Savage said...

o0o0o0 I need to get one of those for my gal and me...

 
At 6/6/10, 3:31 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Savage: Isn't she delish?!

 
At 6/6/10, 3:59 PM , Blogger Indi said...

Mmmm...Mmmmmm... I adore women with that adorable figure, I don't go for stick insects.. no offence but I like my women to have flesh... Mmm...flesh. Sorry I got carried away there ;)

Indi

xx

 
At 6/6/10, 4:22 PM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Indi: No need to apologize here ... for anything!
I like 'em with flesh too.
(men and women)
Yummy ....

 
At 6/6/10, 7:55 PM , Blogger TAG said...

Quite lovely. Then again, I like them any size.

TAG

 
At 6/12/10, 3:40 PM , Blogger Indi said...

Couldn't agree more ;)

Indi

xxx

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?