l

June 15, 2012

Wandering ....

I thank all of you for your kindness and support in regards to my last post.
It has really meant a lot to me during a very long, emotional week.
I'm still trying to get my bearings .....
so please bear with me.

I just need a breather.
Some fresh air.
Some green space.

Me & Lil' man are headed out to the country.
I believe a weekend of  riding the ATV's, swimmin' in the river, catching fireflies and roasting marshmallows over a campfire is in order.
It's just what I need.

I hope y'all get a chance to watch Nik Wallenda make his historic  Walk Across The Falls. *
I really should go since it's in my backyard (almost literally), but i'm not.
Traffic ....
Crowds .....
No view.

I have it set to record on DVR .... but I imagine my SIL & I will be watching fireside .... cocktails in hand.
(we really "rough" it!)
I hope y'all have a safe and happy weekend ... whatever you do!

Till then, does anyone have an explanation for this ???
Anyone ????





















Yeah .... me neither.


I'll be back .....
xxx



*How sad is it that once again, Canada has been able to properly advertise such an amazing event?
The US?  Yeah .... not so much.

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 6/15/12, 11:42 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

You go recharge yourself in the woods, Blaze. Enjoy those cocktails by the fire. Will you be back in time for Haiku Monday? The theme is SULTRY and Foam is the host. XOXO Have a good weekend.

 
At 6/15/12, 1:02 PM , Blogger Walker said...

That's what Nik Wallenda will look like if he falls and lands on that cable between his legs.

I hope you get some rest and relaxation or at least tie a good one on.
.

 
At 6/15/12, 2:06 PM , Blogger morningstar said...

Enjoy your weekend - how i wish i could join you ...

 
At 6/15/12, 6:32 PM , Blogger Karl said...

Good afternoon BlazngScarlet,

Enjoy your break from your previous post, you deserve it.

 
At 6/16/12, 9:16 AM , Anonymous daisyfae said...

go get some down time... and hoping Mr. Wallenda doesn't get the downtime... take care, rest up, and watch out for pink unicorn punkboyz. seriously.... WTF?

 
At 6/17/12, 10:00 PM , Blogger moi said...

My deepest condolences on your recent loss. June sounds like a tricky month for you and I'm sorry. Your remedy sounds perfect, though. Here's to relaxing and recharging!

As for the photo. I just. I . . . Can't. I think I need a drink . . .

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?