l

October 8, 2007

Every woman ....

*There comes a time in every woman's life when she has to take a close
look at herself. Not at her circumstance, not at what she did, not how
unfair life is, or at who made you do it. She has to just look at herself.**
*Have you ever admired a woman who has been through changes in her life?
Or have you made up in your mind that she is just messed up. Before you make
this mistake, take a closer look. A woman who has endured the most unusual
life is someone of wisdom, someone who has been chosen to go through things
that have made her stronger. **
*Women are so quick to beat the next one down instead of trying to hold
her up. Before you wonder, ' What's up with her?' ask yourself, 'What's up
with me?' That woman could be my mother, sister, aunt, in-law, stepmother,
niece, grandmother, great-grandmother, neighbor, friend, or co-worker,
etc. That woman could be ME. **
*Women are the carriers of life, not the channels of death. Let's build
and encourage each other. Pass this to all the women in your life. **
*Encourage and love, forgive and forget, and trust that the woman that
receives this will be touched in some way.**

I sent the above passage to many of my female friends via email.
However, I didn't send it to all of them as I didn't have their email addresses.
So, i'm posting it here today ..... for every woman.
I hope my male readers enjoy it as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?