l

August 20, 2007

Bust out the Champagne!

SUMMER VACATION IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!!!
YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

*SIGH*

You know, that's how I SHOULD be feeling today, but i'm not.
Yes, Boy Genius is currently at his first day of school today.
Again, I should be thrilled, right?
Snoopy dancing even.

But I just don't feel good about it this year.
Maybe it's the realization that my first born, my baby, is right on that cusp ..... teen-dom, and on his way to becoming a man.
He went through a lot of physical changes this summer, and I had to practically purchase an entire new wardrobe for the crumb grubber!
I fear he will have outgrown it all by Christmas.

Maybe it's just the idea of turning 39 in a week that has me all drowning in a sea of melancholy emotions.
Or maybe it's just my hormones playing tricks with me.
Who knows.

I also have this overwhelming ominous "feeling" that something isn't right.
Can't put my finger on it, but i'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
Again, maybe it's a hormonal thing.

Maybe it's just a combination of all of these things ......

OR

MAYBE I'm finally having that nervous breakdown i've been working towards for the last 25 years.

Nah.
I know i'm mental, so that's not it.

*sigh*

Maybe it's just a case of the Mondays.
Yeah.
That's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?