l

August 7, 2007

New picture of ME!!!!!

ok, so it's not really me, but that is most DEFINITELY how I feel!
Besides the office being ungodly hot, the air conditioning in my car took a shit about 2 weeks ago. I think I mentioned it, but who knows? I may just have hallucinated that I mentioned it.
I can't tell the difference anymore.
My functioning brain cells have been fried to crisp, golden brown.
I digress.
I have the part for my AC, but my goddamn car still isn't fixed!
The guy who said he would install it has fallen off the planet!!!
Tying to find a decent, reasonable mechanic to fix my car is more than a nightmare.

Tell me again why I choose to LIVE in Florida????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?