l

April 18, 2008

Flashback Friday ...

Happy Friday!

Sorry I haven't been around much.
I've had a harder time than I expected getting back into
the swing of things and adjusting to my schedule.
You'd think it wouldn't be so bad ..... 2 days on, 2 days off.
Granted they're 12 hour shifts, but still ......
*sigh*

Getting old sucks rhinoceros balls.

Anywho, I will try and be better about posting, but don't get your hopes up too high.

So, how would YOU respond if you got a phone call at 3am from an extremely frantic man screaming that his monkey's have been stolen?
Yes, I said monkey's.
Two of them ..... marmocets to be exact.
(I won't tell you MY first reaction ... but it had something to do with "spanking")
Yea .......

On that happy note, for Flashback Friday, I think I need some raunchy whorehouse piano, compliments of Jerry Lee.




Aaaaahhh ..... food for my soul ......

Have a wonderful weekend y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?