l

September 26, 2008

The face of 40 ....

I'm in a mood today.
I was kind of curious to take a look at myself over the last 15 years and see how much I have changed.
Care to take a walk with me today?

Too fucking bad.
Do it.

Anywhoodle, let's meander ........


Here's me at 25:

Not bad if I do say so myself! :D
(I always DID know how to handle a hose!)(


Now here's one of me at 32:
Saucy strumpet!
(I so totally am)


And lastly, here's how I look today:



Not too shabby for a 40 year old bitch.
By the way, I have worn glasses since I was in my 20's, I just usually take them off for pictures.
So no, they aren't new.
I'm just not a fan of me wearing them.
So why did I take pics of me with them today?
Who the fuck knows.

I'm old, and I don't give a rat's arse.

Enjoy basking in the glow that is me ......

1 Comments:

At 9/27/08, 1:08 PM , Blogger Lyvvie said...

You're one of those lucky bitches who looks better with age. You'll be the sexiest Granny in town one day. (And you don't look a day over 30)

 

Post a Comment

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here .....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to me?